Dear diarrhea: yesterday I woke up at 7:00 am and also got out of bed at the same time. After that I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I took a five minute break. Then I played on my switch and then ate breakfast. I had some of the bars mommy made for my breakfast. After that I played switch for another 30 minutes and then we went to eat what I don't know if was breakfast or lunch.(It might have been brunch.) I started to play Hyrule Warriors: age of imprisonment and I am trying to max out Zelda’s weapon. I am 5 lvls away, which might not sound like a lot but it took me 7 hours to do the last 5 levels and the exp you need scales, and I also need to get all of the max upgraded seals which have a 1 percent chance of dropping from the hardest quests. 156 +50= $2.06
+ $6.36 = $8.42
$8.42-$4.99= $3.43

No comments:
Post a Comment