Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up at 7:00 a.m. and I got out of bed at also 7:00 a.m. After that I did my blog for about half an hour and it was the first time that I didn't need help fixing typos. I also got a monthly thing that gives me a lot more resources in Brawl Stars. It gives you a lot of resources and also if you complete it you can get one of any character.
I'm really excited to go home and see Pookie and Beanie, our dogs. I had a nightmare where I saw Beanie and then I petted him too hard and his head fell off and now my monster of a mom is laughing at me. Beanie is the slightly bigger black dog and Pookie is not a lot but a good amount bigger brown dog.
Yesterday I bought a thing called a gyroscope and it you tie a string around it and then yank it and then the middle part spins and then it doesn't fall down and it balances on a stick. It was really cool until I accidentally broke it when I tied the string weird on accident and then the middle part fell out. I started playing Legend of Zelda again and I got the two best weapons in the game by doing really hard quests. It's the Long Sword of Light and it's the Forbidden Blade. The best of the two weapons is the Forbidden Blade but not all characters can use either one so the Long Sword of Light is usually the better thing. They deal equal damage but with the Long Sword of Light has like half the attack speed and the Forbidden Blade is a lot harder to get. I almost lost the boss fight and I had characters that were 15 levels higher than the requirement. The only weapon that has equal damage to the Forbidden Blade in Legend of Zelda is the weapon that only Zelda can use and I almost maxed it out almost. I have two more levels which require a lot of XP. It took me like 5 hours to do the first three.
I looked at Pokémon Unite again recently and it's their 25th birthday so they're giving out a lot of resources and you can get a bunch of pokémon for free and they're also giving out a lot of resources that you use to get pokémon. and I think like this is probably the best time to start playing Pokémon Unite if you don't. But there's not really a good time to play Pokémon Unite because every single time I play it, I feel like I want to die.
Currently in Brawl Stars,. I'm trying to unlock a character that can jump over walls with its basic attack and when it jumps to get some of its ability until it lands and it can also dash and jump over walls and it is the only character that can do that. It also deals damage where it lands and it's not like over a little bit of damage. It's invincible when it uses its super it goes into the air and becomes an invincible for 10 seconds and then after 10 seconds it feels damage where it lands in a large area and it does enough damage to almost one shot stuff. We are on the top story of the hotel and then when I get roared I just look down through the window and get rooms here because I had nothing else and just like makes me feel scared. I'm really afraid of heights but I like looking down sometimes because it makes me scared and being scared is kind of fun if I know I'm not actually going to die. In Hyrule warriors age of imprisonment, it is the first game that you can switch characters except for Hyrule warriors age of calamity. My favorite characters are Zelda, the mysterious construct, and rauru. I like Zelda because she can do repeated attacks and deal with crowds really easily and then she can use her better attacks for a single Target damage and kill bosses really fast. I think I like Zelda the most because I started as her and I just liked it more. I just got more used to her and I upgraded her the most. Upgrading weapons takes a really long time and age of imprisonment and it is so hard you have to do really hard quests to get metal that you upgrade the weapons with and then I got the highest tier one with an effect that made it give 375% more XP and it did like a tenth of a level. The only highest level weapons that I have are rarue’s spear of light and zeldas blade of light. The closest after that is probably the forbidden blade which I just got and it feels double damage if the old sword and I gave it to the night construct so it can deal a lot more damage. I recently learned how the night construct was built and the korok that people think is the great deku tree. He found it and then he took a piece of the master sword that came from when Zelda got marked back in time and the links Master swords shattered and he threw it into the heart of the construct and then it was alive and they became friends. Brawl Stars is a fighting game where you do PVP against other people and unlock new characters. My favorite character right now is probably a character that shoots steam as an attack and there is an event right now called nanobots and then you can get treasure chests and then open them and then you have a chance to get a case and it gives three possible powers to your character and the one that gave to the character that I like is every 3 seconds. It shoots the burst of three projectiles instead of one which is enough to one shot normal characters and it does so much damage. I was playing it in 1v1 V1 V1 V1 V1 V1 V1 V1 V1 V1 Battle Royale and it was one shot so many people that I just won in 30 seconds.
343+1060=$14.03-$13.97= $0.06
No comments:
Post a Comment