Dear diary today I woke up at 6:54 a.m. And then I remembered that I wanted to go back to sleep so I slept for another 30 minutes and then i started to Get up and then i started playing my video game on my phone brawl Stars. it had a 2-hour limit so I set a 30 minute timer and then Mommy changed it to a 30-minute limit. after that we started to make muffins and then We wanted to make almond muffins instead of the usual recipe. And put 2 cups of flour and then 1 cup of almond flour And then we put one teaspoon of almond extract and we put We put a lot of chocolate chips in the muffins and we put oil instead of butter to make it liquidy because I like it when the chocolate chips sink to the bottom so that I can just they're all even spread across the muffin because I like a lot of chocolate chips. We probably put too many chocolate chips and then while it was in the oven we walked the dogs and i'm proud of myself I remembered that. then when we came back we took the muffins out of the oven and I forgot before we put them in the oven we put them in the muffin holders and then after they were done cooking we took them out of the oven and then I ate six muffins and then I went to karate and wanted to barf. i went to karate but I survived it and without barfing but I was really sweaty in the end. And I drink a lot of water. I left karate and mommy picked me up and the dogs were stranded in the car off by themselves for like at least 30 seconds.
When we got back from our walk Beanie sat on me for a while before we went to karate. Every single time I sit down Beanie's just following me until I sit down and then he jumps on me when I sit down.
350 words - $7
Total $9.32
Subtract $8.99 for brawl stars
$0.33 remaining


No comments:
Post a Comment