Today we planned to go rock climbing and also ate hot pot. We were going to bring Beanie to Tiffany's house.
Today I woke up at 6:34 a.m. and then I got up to play video games on my phone. The game that I like playing right now is called Brawl Stars. I like it because of the type of game where you play 1v 1 v 1 V 1 v 1 V 1 V 1 V 1 V 1 V 1 V 1 and it's like a battle royal. In Brawl Stars there was a glitch where I got all the rewards for the day at the same time and then there's also a thing where like you click it each chest six times and each time you click it there is a chance to upgrades to the higher Rarity and high Rarities have better loot and I got a really good character from it and I did math and it's a to get all of that it's 0.00305% chance. I also went rock climbing today and I got really afraid of heights.
169 words = $3.38
+ $0.33 left = $3.71

No comments:
Post a Comment