Thursday, July 2, 2026

Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Dear diarrhea, yesterday I fell asleep at 11:30 pm and I woke up at 5:30 and then I got out of bed at 7:00. I didn't know that at the hotel we're staying at the people come in and clean and do our sheets everyday so I was confused when I saw my bed was already done. Today we went to Universal Studios and we had a guide and then we did some movie tours and we learned about how they film movies. After that we rode some rides for 35 minutes and then we had lunch. Then we rode rides until 5:00 and then we had dinner. After that, I rode a water ride twice. The water ride was the Jurassic World ride and we got in the front seat so we got splashed a lot. My favorite rides were the mummy ride and the Jurassic world ride. I like the mummy ride because you go from 0 to 45 mph really quickly and I like the Jurassic World ride because it splashes you and there's also a really big drop. 


186 words+50cent no typo bonus=$2.36+$4.00

$6.36




No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...