Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up at 6:30 and got out of bed at 6:49. After that I played brawl All Stars for 30 minutes and took a 10-minute break. Then I played brawl stars more and after that I ate breakfast. For breakfast, I ate cereal yogurt, all the chocolate chips in the world and a banana. After I ate breakfast I watched TV for 30 minutes and then I took a 10-minute break. I haven't played Pokémon unite for almost 5 days and this is the longest not playing Pokémon unite streak I think I've had since Pokémon unite was released. I found a website that shows all the drop chances for all the chests in brawl Stars. After that, we ran a few laps around the park and then I came home and wanted to not run a few laps around the park.
148+$57.27=$58.75
No comments:
Post a Comment