Sunday, July 19, 2026

Monday, July 13, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up at 6:30 did you hear that the crow was like got out of bed at 6:34. After that I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I watched TV for 30 minutes. After that me and daddy argued about a schedule which ended with me begging for the schedule because I didn't want to go to a camp. I kind of won in the end because now we have a schedule and I don't have to go to a camp but Daddy was the one who wanted to schedule but I still win because I don't have to go to a camp. After that I had breakfast and for breakfast I had a banana, cereal and some yogurt.

127+$58.75=$60.02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...