Sunday, July 19, 2026

Saturday, July 11, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up at 4:57 a.m. and got out of bed at 7:00 a.m. After that I played for All Stars for 30 minutes and then I took a 10-minute break. Then I played Brawl Stars more and after that I ate breakfast. For breakfast I had some leftover pokey and daddy taught me how to cook it. He also taught me how to flip the rice and the fish on the pan so that it cooks evenly.  I also had leftover cooked poke for lunch. In Brawl Stars. I don't know what character I want to unlock next but I know it's either Lily or Melody. Lily and Melody are both assassins and assassins deal a lot of burst damage and can dash.

131+$55.96=$57.27


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...