Dear diarrhea: yesterday I woke up at 5:40 and then I fell back asleep until 6:25. And then I got up and played Brawl Stars for a little bit. We decided to make a rule that everyday is not Friday, Saturday or Sunday. I only get 3 hours everyday. On Friday we are still deciding how much screen time I get and it has not been decided yet. After I played Brawl Stars I took a 10-minute break and then played Brawl Stars for another 30 minutes.
After a while doing that we went to pick up the dogs Xing Xing and Hazel who we dogs sit a lot. Then we brought them home and Xing Xing slept with Mommy but we thought he was going to sleep on the couch and Hazel also stuff with Mommy but she started on her bed. Xing Xing in Hazel are the dogs that we were dogs sitting and our dogs are Beanie and Pookie. Beanie and Pookie slept with Daddy and none of the other dogs left with me. Hazel is a little brown dog that's like maybe 1 ft long and half foot tall. Hazel had a kind of Gurgley tummy and has been farting for a while. Mommy just said that she is making a stink cloud under her chair. Xing Xing's name means star in Chinese. Xing Xing loves belly rubs and sometimes he will just walk up to you And flop on the ground and show you his tummy until you rub his tummy. One time he walked up to me and flopped so hard it hurt my hand. Xing Xing Love sitting with people He doesn't like sitting with people as much as Beanie does though Beanie just like if you are sitting down he's there within 20 seconds. As I said that he sat on me. When beanie hears noises sometimes he gets worried and then his ears go up and it's cute.
Oh yeah we made a new rule that if I do pictures it gets graded between 7 and 15 and if it's 7 I get $0.07 and it's 15 I get $0.15. We are still deciding about the limit to the amount of pictures I can do but it has to be good for it to be graded.
Pookie is kind of shy but when she gets near a dog she gets like really growling riled up but then when she gets near them She gets really excited and happy and then just wants to smell them based off how she acts you would think that she's like really mean and Not well behaved But she's just really excited to make friends.
Mommy just came and told me that we can buy the dave the diver newest DLC this weekend. I'm really excited about it because dave the diver was my favorite game for a while. Minecraft dungeons 2 which is also a game that I really liked the first version of is also going to come out on September 29th and they are slowly revealing more and more about it. There's a new mob that people thought was going to be a normal Minecraft but it was actually in Minecraft dungeons too and there's already plushie because of how much Minecraft wants to make money. Dave the diver is a game where you're a diver and you have like a harpoon and a knife and you're supposed to get fish to repair a sushi shop in the intro and after that you can start making money to upgrade your tools and get better sushi and get better fish and then you can eventually get a farm and you can progress in the storyline where there's Sea people and stuff that you have to help stop the zombie Sea people that tried to eat special fruit which is the thing that turned them into zombies.
Back to the dogs hazel is somewhere around or 2 years old And Xing Xing is about 7 or 8 or somewhere around there pookie is three I think and we don't know how old Beanie is but we assume he is somewhere around 5 6 7 or 8. Sometimes when Hazel gets really excited she will start scratching me and then like biting my hand and rolling around and wanting belly rubs. Beanie has now been sitting on me just doing nothing for like almost an hour. He's literally just staring at a wall with his ears up. The annoying thing that XingXing does is sometimes he just will sit under the arm of the couch or the leg of the couch and he will just sit there and then when you put it down he whimpers and then yells at you. Sometimes pookie gets happy and you are petting her and she'll just like over your mouth and put your fingers in her mouth and then just start like gnawing on them because of how happy she is. All of the dogs that we are babysitting are many poodles and they're so tiny and cute I just had to move Beanie cuz he was sitting on me so long that my leg was starting to go numb beanie loves being pet on the head but not anywhere else if you put him on the back or the butt he might butt you a little bit but it's just like a warning bite and not and I'm going to bite you bite if you touch his feet he'll run away and get scaredIt's the exact same thing with Pookie I don't know why they get so scared when you touch their feet Sometimes when like a sound happens that is unexpected to the dogs they start to bark a lot and then it just start to chain of barking and they're all barking all at the same time and then even though there's nothing there they think something's there because every single one of them is barking and it's like convincing each one that's there's something there at the door.
1015 words=$20.30
+$0.87 left=$21.13


No comments:
Post a Comment