Dear diarrhea: yesterday I woke up at 6:17 am and got out of bed at 6:34 am. When I got out of bed I started playing Brawl Stars and I was trying to unlock all the different treasure chests that I hadn't yet. I played video games for about 2 hours with 10-minute breaks, and then we brought the dogs to a dog park that smelled really bad. The last time we went to that dog park we had to bring Beanie to the hospital right after because we thought he had eaten weed but it turns out he just ate a mint that he was not supposed to. We were at the doggy Hospital until about 8:30 pm and Beanie was okay. Beanie is our mini poodle who is so black that we can't see him at night and sometimes we just sit on him when he's sitting on the black blanket. He's okay normally though we don't actually sit on him he just gets scared and then runs away. Something weird about Pookie, our hazel-colored dog or brown-colored dog (it's like a light brown color), she stretches whenever she gets excited and then she will look at you when you're petting her head, she just stretches over and over and over and over and over again and it's really cute and funny. Pookie is the biggest of our mini poodles and Hazel is the smallest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, July 18, 2026
Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...
-
Dear diary today I woke up at 6:54 a.m. And then I remembered that I wanted to go back to sleep so I slept for another 30 minutes and then...
-
Dear diary: today I went to a dog park with my dogs and then mommy farted really loud and scared me. We wanted to make muffins but joss ju...
-
Today we planned to go rock climbing and also ate hot pot. We were going to bring Beanie to Tiffany's house. Today I woke up at 6:34 a....
No comments:
Post a Comment