Dear diarrhea: today I woke up at 5:48 a.m. and I got out of bed at 6:21 a.m. I played video games for a little bit with 30 minutes and then 10 minute breaks. Then we decided at 9:00 a.m. that we wanted to go biking, so me and daddy went to the same place that has the smelly dog park and we biked from there to Coyote point. It was about 3.8 Miles from there and back. We have a cool thing called Ninja Creami that turns frozen ice cream bases into ice cream and it just blends it in a cool way. We used it to turn our milk and sugar into milk and more sugar and also it was textured like ice cream. There's a bunch of different settings like gelato and milkshake and slushie and other stuff like that. Also there is light ice cream and also normal ice cream and it is just really fun. I just had what I think might have been 50% sugar and a lot of milk and also my tummy hurts a lot now. While I'm writing this Xing Xing is sitting on me and making little grumbling noises. Hazel has had an upset stomach for a little bit and then it's kind of cute, but then I feel bad that I think it's cute because her tummy probably hurts a lot. Yesterday was the first time I've ever actually heard a dog fart, and it was continuous. For a long time.
484 words (today and yesterday) * $0.014 = $6.78
+ $21.13=
$27.91



No comments:
Post a Comment