Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Saturday, June 20, 2026

 Dear diarrhea: Yesterday I woke up at 6:38 and got out of bed at 6:40. Then I played Brawl Stars for 30 min and took a break. Then I did another set and then I went to go eat breakfast. Normally on Satu+6rdays I have karate and then I do nothing for the rest of the day. That is what I did. Then I came home and played Brawl Stars and then took a break and watched youtube. We were still babysitting the dogs so the door was almost gone after hazel scratching it so much. (hazel is only a foot long.)




103 words + $0.50 bonus for no typos = $1.53

+ $3.41 = $4.94


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...