Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Sunday, June 21, 2026

 On Sunday I probably woke up at somewhere around 6:30. Out of bed by 6:30 and then I played video games and then I took a 10-minute break and then I played more video games than I took a 10-minute break and then I ate breakfast and then I pet the dogs and then I played with the dogs and then I played more video games after taking a 10-minute break after breakfast because I have TV at breakfast. Xing Xing is the only dog that likes playing fetch but Hazel and Pookie are just like they just play with toys sometimes.







113 words + no bonus, typos = $1.13

+ $4.94 = $6.07


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...