Tuesday, June 23, 2026

Monday, June 22, 2026

 Dear diarrhea: yesterday I woke up at 6:17 and got out of bed at 6:32. I got up and then I went to Daddy's room and pet the dogs for a while. First I pet Beanie then I pet Pookie then I pet Xing Xing and then I went to Mommy's room to pet Hazel. That night Beanie also came to my room at like 11:30 and slept with me for a little bit. Yesterday, when I went to karate right before I ate so much I wanted to barf and then I was just running a lot and doing exercises while also wanting to barf.



109 words = $1.09

Typos = no bonus

+ $6.07 = $7.16


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...