Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Tuesday, June 16, 2026

 Dear diarrhea: I woke up at 530 am  and then went back to sleep until 637 am and then I got out of bed and asked daddy if he could give me video game time because we keep limits on my games.   The game that I played was Brawl Stars.  We recently put  a limit on the amount of tv time I have on youtube. My limit for youtube is now one hour per day. I have started watching marvel movies more and I watched infinity war for the first time yesterday and  endgame for the second time.


98 words = $1.96

+ $5.89 = $7.85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...