Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday, July 5, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up at 730 am and got out of bed at 730 am.  After I got out of bed I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I took a 10-minute break. Then I played Brawl Stars more and took a 10-minute break. After that I ate breakfast. I had cereal for breakfast and I also had some almonds. Sometimes we go to Jagalchi to get almonds that have flavoring on them and we found one really spicy and there are also wasabi ones and other ones like that. Yesterday I got the power for a character in Brawl Stars that makes it heal for 1000 every single time it deals damage. After we ate lunch, me and Mommy went to a track at 2:40 and we ran a mile. I had these really strong poo poo gummies and they made me poop my pants before I knew it was happening. 

157+254=$4.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...