Saturday, June 27, 2026

Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Dear diarrhea: yesterday I woke up at 7:17 and got out of bed at 7:20. That's the latest that I remember ever getting out of bed in the past few years ever since I was a baby.  After I got out of bed, I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I took a 10-minute break and then I played Brawl Stars more. After that, I ate breakfast and then I took a 10-minute break because I watched TV during breakfast. Then I watched YouTube for half an hour and pet Xing Xing and Beanie for half an hour.

104 words. No 0 Typo bonus. = $1.04

+ $5.16 = $6.20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...