Saturday, June 27, 2026

Friday, June 26, 2026

Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and then I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I took a 10-minute break and then I watched TV for 10 minutes and then I ate breakfast. and  Then I played Dave the Diver and then me and Daddy went on a bike ride. He went to Golden Gate Park and we saw some buffalo but not up close because they were hugging a wall that is far away. After that we went home and then we went to Jagalchi to get fish.





91 words. No 0 typo bonus = $0.91

+ $6.21 = $7.12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...