Sunday, July 19, 2026

Thursday, July 9, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at 7:07 a.m.. after that I played Brawl Stars for 30 minutes and I unlocked a character out of a box that has a 0.3% chance and I got on the first box. It was a legendary character so if I didn't unlock it right then I would have to unlock it using credit and credits take a long time to get and it would just be a real pain. The character can shoot out a fishing rod and then pull itself to the place where it hits if it's a wall or a person. If you charge up its attack it has a longer range and if you don't it does a swipe in front of you.

132+$52.02= $54.69


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...