Sunday, July 19, 2026

Thursday, July 16, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at 6:30. After that I played brawl Stars for 30 minutes and then I ate breakfast. After that I played for brawl Stars a little bit more and then on my next screen time block I watched YouTube. After that we went to my karate teacher's wife's funeral and after that we ate lunch. For lunch we had ramen and both spice packs and I really liked it but it also probably burned me a little bit. That was my favorite ramen that we've had in a really long time and I really liked it. It had some word in Japanese that said tasty spicy. I looked it up on Google translate and it is literally tasty spicy. It's like can I please have gross and spicy?

139+$62.60=$63.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, July 18, 2026

 Dear diarrhea, yesterday I woke up and got out of bed at about 7:00 a.m. and then I played raw stars for 30 minutes. After that I took a 10...